Saturday, July 2, 2011

Our Vacation in Pictures

We are about 3.5 hours into the drive home from Hilton Head Island, and me and the boy have already had one small snafu.  We stopped for a package of Skittles at the gas station for a sweet treat we could share.  I pour a handful into his hand, and he throws them all in his mouth at the same time!  I stared at him, nothing short of appalled at his lack of knowledge at the proper way to savor the rainbow.  Hello?!....how does he not know that you are supposed to sort them by color and eat them one by one, saving the reds and purples for last, since they are the best?!  Geez...what do boys learn in school?

Anyways, other than that, our vacation was everything we hoped it would be....relaxing, warm, and laid back!  Despite the fact that the tenants in the condo above us practiced tumbling passes across the floor above the living room and kitchen all week, we loved our beach front condo and the cozy feel we had.  So without further ado, here are some of the photos from our lovely vacation.  Enjoy!

Our cute condo...out that door is the ocean! 

Beach, day 1...Skin, meet sunshine, sunshine meet skin...now, do your thing and get to tanning!

Loved our evening walks on the beach...here is one of my favorite pics we took...love the color isolation feature on my camera ;-)

Hey who's this handsome guy?


Ready to make the beach my bitch...


Beach, day 2...once again playing with color iso on the camera and praying my skin gets the memo about getting a tan...


Hey aren't we smart...figured out the self timer on the camera and this is about the best we could do....right before dinner at the Skull Creek Boathouse, night 2.


Snapshot during one of our morning runs on the beach...peaceful and perfect.  The view certainly makes working out more bearable.


Handome devil at Shelter Cove Harbour, drooling over the boats and getting ready to enjoy some mexican and margaritas.


Pretty sure the boy would leave me for any of the boats in the marina behind me.  For realz.


After a 2.5 hour bike ride around the island...sweaty and tired, but it was fun!

Dinner at a delicious Tapas restuarant called Bomboras Grille!  Yummy!


Taking a break from the sand in my bathing suit and reading my Kindle by the pool. 


After dinner at Sunset Grille....food was delicious and the view was out of this world.  Very romantic ;-)


After dinner we took flashlights out on the beach and just enjoyed the water at night on one of our last evenings on the island.


Stiking a pose, of course.  I plan on using the money from my modeling pictures to fund our next vacation....I'm thinking a resort in the Virgin Islands :-)


On the dolphin tour....though I was more interested in seeing the million dollar homes I'll never afford than the dolphins...


At the top of the Harbourtown Lighthouse on our last day.



And of course this....because it's true, I do :-)


3 comments:

Laura A. said...

Cute photos. Looks like y'all had a great time. Come back soon.

Anonymous said...

NICE AND PRETTY GIRLS YOU ARE,
BEST KISS FROM FRANCE

Theresa said...

Nice post thankss for sharing

Post a Comment



Life, Love and the Pursuit of Chocolate

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved