Sunday, July 24, 2011

Like a fine wine..

Like a fine wine, we get better with age.  And so do our friendships.  At least mine anyway. 

Today I celebrate a very special birthday for my dearest friend Whitney....


It would be hard for me to acurately describe our friendship, but let's just say it's the "I need your help disposing of this body" kind of friendship....and those are pretty rare from what I understand.

Me and the fabulous birthday girl :-)

As I sit here trying to think of the best way I know how to describe my dear friend, I realize that words fail me.  We've been through a lot over the years and watched many birthdays come and go, and each year I feel more grateful for the gift of true friendship.  I could put up a bunch of pictures of us and our crazy shenanagans over the years, but it wouldn't even give you a glimpse of what we've been through, and the secrets we share, and the laughs we've had....

So I will say simply, happy birthday to my best friend....I am so grateful for you!



"Kindred Spirits" via Story People

5 comments:

Tea & Chocolate Guy said...

Wonderful to say Happy Birthday to your friend! True friends really are rare gems, and must be treasured... Happy birthday to your friend!!! xo HHL

Amanda said...

Happy birthday to Whit! You're such a good friend, Taryn! And I adore that first quote :)

Whitney-BitbyBit.blogspot.com said...

Thank you so much! I love love love you....and I had the best birthday!

yanmaneee said...

kobe shoes
adidas ultra
balenciaga shoes
supreme new york
nike air max 270
birkin bag
chrome hearts outlet
supreme clothing
yeezy boost
vapormax

shetheson said...

my blog k9z80o8b10 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags from china my response p2s85q2o22 louis vuitton replica replica bags karachi replica bags replica hermes bags b5v56a1i88 replica bags in dubai

Post a Comment



Life, Love and the Pursuit of Chocolate

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved