Friday, June 3, 2011

These are my confessions...

....just when I said all I thought I could say, my chick on the side says she got one on the way....

Haha, so now that we got that out of the way, I want to try something new...Friday Confessional.  I'll try to keep it PG for all those readers that scare easily...lol.


I Confess...that for one night at dinner this week, I had Asparagus, Skinny Girl Margaritas, and marsh mellows.  Sad but true.

I Confess....that I had that weird "asparagus pee" smell going on for about 24 hours after said dinner....

I Confess....that every time I stumble upon "Secret Life of the American Teenager" I agree that it is by far the stupidest show I have ever seen and then immediately watch 2-3 episodes back to back.  (Side note...WTF is up with this show?  Have things changed THAT MUCH since I was a teenager and this really is the secret life of the american teenager?  Holy crap, please say no....)

I Confess....that at one point this week I told my boyfriend to quit kissing me because it was distracting me from eating chocolate...

I Confess....that sometimes I think of dumping my boyfriend for chocolate.  Or ice cream.  Or Cake.  Or cupcakes.  Definitely cupcakes.

I Confess....that I miss my girlfriends....and I don't see them nearly enough.....:-(

I Confess....that I feel confident that I need a Pimp Cup (if you don't know what a Pimp Cup is....check out Miss PinkLouLou's bloggy) for everything in my everyday life...including a teeth brushing, bill paying, gym time, sexy time, sleepy time, etc., etc., etc., pimp cup...

I Confess....that I would still really like to find a summer pool membership (or a friend to mooch their pool for the summer)...preferably one where alcoholism is encouraged, and there are little to no small children running around doing cannonballs....

I Confess...that as I write this here bloggy on my back patio, the kids are doing this...

....waiting for me to love on them....

I Confess....that I wish I had a fenced in yard so the kids to come play with me while I write my bloggy :-(

I Confess...that I may or may not still be sweating out white trash margaritas from the lake this past weekend...
I Confess....that I'm not above shameless self-promotion....

I Confess....that I need more bloggy followers and twitter followers....(@TarynLeighLo).....

I Confess....that I HATE my guy's new hours at work.  Barf.

I Confess....that I wish my legs looked like this....

I Confess....that I can't have a Friday Confessional without leaving you with this....

Oh, and also, I Confess....that Usher's abs are two scoops of yum....

So, there you have it....my PG confessions for the week...happy Friday friends and bloggers!





0 comments:

Post a Comment



Life, Love and the Pursuit of Chocolate

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved