Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I'm loving, What I'm Doing, and What I'm Wanting Wednesday

Even though I am still reeling from exhaustion after celebrating Miranda's bachelorette party this past weekend in Atlanta, there are many things I am loving, doing, and wanting this Wednesday.  So, with that said, I thought I might link up and with Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday and share it all with you!


First up, I am LOVING my new Erin Condren planner I got from Miss Whitney for my birthday.  I literally do not know how I have made it this far in my LIFE without it, let alone through 10 months of wedding planning.  Well hello there organization and to-do lists...it's oh so nice to meet you!





I am also loving finally getting my thank-you cards from my Bridal shower, and really loving that it's been like Christmas around here for the last week with all the shower gifts that were sent directly to our house.  Love it!


I am loving way too many of the Coach Handbags in the new spring/summer collection that it is making it hard to decide which one I would like to spend my birthday gift cards on.  What I am not loving is the price tag (obviously) and trying to convince myself that it is okay to get the one I really want and pay the difference...

 

I am also loving the Penzey spices that my sister got me at my bridal shower...and for sure loving that I didn't even realize that I spelled the word "Penzey" wrong in the thank you card I sent her as well.  She hand-picked 8 spices that she knew I would love, and they are all amazeballs.  



Also loving that not only is our honeymoon booked and paid for, I also got my passport in the mail!  Mexico here we come...in 2 more months that is!



Lastly, I am love, love, loving the spectacular weekend I had with these gals (more on that to come in the next post)!



Happy Wednesday friends!!  What are you loving today??

3 comments:

Diana said...

Oooo who does not like gifts:)

Sugarr2518 said...

I can remember sending out thank you cards for my Bridal Shower! I was glad when they were finished. I've never been to Mexico, but I have heard that it's pretty amazing.

Hope you enjoy your Wednesday!

Holly said...

Love that Erin Condren planner! I really want one now!
Dropping by from WILW. :)

Post a Comment



Life, Love and the Pursuit of Chocolate

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved