Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tryin' to make it work, but man these times are hard...

I'm in a funk.  Have you ever felt like you had a rain cloud following you everywhere?  That's me this week.  I'm stressed and overwhelmed with work and life.  Do you ever feel like that?  What do you do to make yourself feel better when times are hard?  What's your go-to comfort item/food/activity??

Since it's Wednesday and the only things I can think to write about are selfish or depressing, I figure it's a good day to link up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday."


google


Today's theme...well, I think that goes without saying....

Source: google.com via Lisa on Pinterest




 











 








Happy hump day :-)

1 comments:

Cat said...

I feel the same way some weeks ... to help me, I do yoga ... and if the weather is nice, take the pup for a nice long walk outside.

Sending you relaxing thoughts!

♥ Cat brideblu

Post a Comment



Life, Love and the Pursuit of Chocolate

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved