Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm LOVING Wednesday :-)


Okay, so I haven't done one of these before, and I feel like to be a true blogger, I gotta give it up for WILW...so here be what I'm l-o-v-i-n-g right now....enjoy.

Numero Uno....Five Oaks Wine.



Not only is it 100% delicious, but they sell it at the Rite-Aid about 100 yards away from my front door.  Oh, and did I mention it is 2 for $6.50 (yep, $3.25 a bottle).  Today I picked up a bottle of Shiraz and Pinot Grigio where I am now enjoying it on my back patio as I write this inagural WILW post.  Now I can be the alcoholic I always wanted to be at a reasonable price. 


Next up....I'm LOVING anything by David Thorne...

Please tell me you've heard of some of his work.  I die laughing everytime I pull these up.  Anytime you're having a bad day, just check out these musings...there's tons of them, but I've listed my top 3 below. 




Okay fine, one more....


This guys stuff is legitimately roll out of your seat, forward the email funny.  Missing Missy kills me everytime...for serious.


Tres...racer back tanks and tops or just about anything with a sexy back detail.  If anyone was curious what my summer style is...this would be it.  I am drawn to anything that is backless or has a cool back detail or that shows off the back.  Especially in summer when it's hot and you're hair is up and it's all about the earrings and your tan...Here's a few I'm loving...



P.S.....how excited am I that they FINALLY have a Francesca's in Lexington....yay!!


Numba four....3 day weekends (or in my case, 4-day weekends)....yes!!!!  Memorial day offically kicks off summer, and I don't know about you, but I am needing some TLC.  I took Friday off because me and they boy are heading to Louisville for Zac Brown Band Friday night (another thing I'm loving at the moment!).  Then we are off to Lake Cumberland for boating, camping, and general debauchery.  Ummm, yes please! 

Oh, and for anyone who didn't know....


Lastly.....I am LOVING this song.....

It came on my iPod when I hit shuffle today as me and K were eating dinner on the back patio.  It just makes me happy and it's the perfect summer relaxation song....and a good reminder to not get caught up in all the day-to-day garbage that brings up down....enjoy!




So, that's all for now...happy hump-day and have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment



Life, Love and the Pursuit of Chocolate

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved