Monday, October 31, 2011

Vodka = The Cure for Mondays

Greetings...I am coming to you from yet another vodka monday here in the new place.  I'll make this one short and sweet...I've had quite the day. 

someecards.com - I don't need it to be Halloween for me to have a bloodcurdling Monday

So, as a cure for the Mondays, I soaked in the whirlpool tub (with the bubbles on) and tried relax.  Now I am laying in bed, catching up on all my blogs and enjoying these:


Vodka tonic...


My favorite show ever

  
And that's pretty much my evening....vodka and Felicity.  Call me crazy but I love the show (it's my all-time favorite), and I covet my DVD's of all 4 seasons.

Anyways, Happy Monday blog world :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Life, Love and the Pursuit of Chocolate

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved