Friday, October 5, 2012

It's Friday!!!

Because it's Friday.....


I can honestly say it has been a crazy, busy week and I am exhausted.  The good news is that I have been so busy that the week flew by and it is now time (well, in a few hours) for a bitch to get drunk!

Since I have been pretty adamantly sticking to my new rule of no drinking during the work week, I have started a new routine of driving straight to the liquor store on my way home from work, with my mouth practically watering.  I may have also been known to fill up a glass of white wine with ice cubes because after 4 days without the juice, I am too iimpatient to chill my wine.  Because I'm super classy like that. 


Along with a crazy week with lots to do and a lot of windshield time (I'm in sales after-all), this week was particularly stressful because someone brought several boxes of donuts into our office yesterday.  Who would do that to me?  Talk about inconsiderate.  Fortunately for me, we don't work in a high rise building.


To top it off, several fun-sized bags of M&Ms and snickers found their way into our office kitchen today and will soon find their way into my mouth.  Thanks for that.  Nothing "fun-sized" about my weakness for chocolate or my ass. 

Anywho, hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! 

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Your crackin' me up with these animated things! Too funny, especailly the last one!


Happy weekend!


Brooke

Kari said...

I also "chill" my white wine with a cup full of ice cubes too! I rarely want to spend the time for it to thoroughly chill before I break it open because I'm too impatient.

Also, I nominated you for a Liebster Award, so check out my blog for details!

http://karislabellavita.blogspot.com

Post a Comment



Life, Love and the Pursuit of Chocolate

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved